AFFORDABLE & STREAMLINED
SOLUTIONS FOR AUTOMOTIVE OSHA/EPA COMPLIANCE
• Automated email notifications for upcoming tasks
• Quick and easy access to reports
• Customized dashboard that easily monitors shops’ progress
• Easy access for corporate MSO and franchise operations to view all locations compliance progress
KNOWLEDGE IS KEY
• Our website’s interactive approach trains your team in OSHA/EPA laws and regulations
• We provide your shop with the tools that certified professionals use for inspections and required documentation
• Management and insurance companies receive user-friendly reports detailing your shop’s compliance progress
• Our online system eliminates the need to hire costly outside inspectors by ensuring compliance
• Comprehensive online OSHA/EPA training for all employees
• Monthly safety training on specific topics that help to continue safety education
• Program contents are regularly updated to include changes to the OSHA/EPA laws and regulations
• Full-throttle package provides the required OSHA written programs, evacuation route, annual training certificates, and monthly safety training
Our online program will train you and your employees to BE AWARE of non-compliant issues in your shop. Who knows your shop better than you?
Inspectors only alert you to violations that have already occurred, but who’s going to make sure your operations are currently compliant and protected from safety hazards and OSHA/EPA fines?
Never go unaware of violations in your shop again.
AAMStraining.com will train you on procedures and provide solutions to keep your shop in compliance.
Your shop's custom online dashboard and automated email notifications will keep you INFORMED of when a safety task like the annual fit test or 6H Rule needs to be completed. The owner and/or manager are also notified of completed and pending tasks.
Upon task completion, your custom dashboard meter will indicate your current compliance status.
Our interactive online program will help you and your employees better understand how to BE SAFE!
You will also learn how to communicate more effectively with OSHA/EPA inspectors regarding your safety procedures.
With our online system and reports, you will be able to provide the inspector with any information they require in a matter of seconds; our in-house certified OSHA trainer is available to answer your questions.
AAMS, LLC PO BOX 166038 IRVING, TX 75038 UNITED STATES 817.880.6032